Terms & Conditions
Definitions and scope
These general conditions govern the use of the WAMP application by its users.
The WAMP app (We Are Match Play) owned by North Park Ventures bvba, registered under: BE 0668.434.918 and whose registered office is at 223 Kleistraat at 2630 Aartselaar.
The company can be contacted at its headquarters or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of the WAMP application declares having first read and accept the present general conditions. These are available at any time on the application.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- The WAMP app : is a tool for sharing photos and sports results regarding golf activities.
- The service provider: North Park Ventures bvba.
- Visitor : any person accessing the WAMP application, without using the services offered
- User : any person accessing the WAMP application, and making use of it.
The service of the WAMP application is made available to its users via a freely downloadable mobile application. This application requires iOS 10.0 or later.
The service provider is committed to putting all the resources into action as part of the delivery of the service.
The obligations subscribed by the provider under these terms and conditions are deemed to be exclusively obligations of means.
The WAMP app is not intended for use by children under 13 years old.
The creation of an account involves the choice of personal and unique credentials, consisting of an e-mail address and a personal password.
The user is responsible for the confidentiality of his credentials.
As part of the use of his account, the user will ensure the following:
- The user understands that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users.
- The user may not use the WAMP application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- The user is able to practice the sport – the user is fit for sport.
- The use of the identity of another user is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the identity of a third party is strictly prohibited.
- The user cannot in any way divert the system by any means whatsoever.
- The user is solely responsible for his conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that he submits, post, and displays on the WAMP application.
- The user must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The user warrants that any material published on WAMP is not likely to infringe the rights of third parties or contains content that is defamatory, sexually suggestive, abusive or illegal. Otherwise, the provider reserves the right to take any appropriate action, including removing the prohibited content or blocking the abusive user.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of the user’s WAMP account.
The provider reserves the right to suspend the account of a user, without prior notice necessary, if it appears, in view of the information provided, that the user has communicated erroneous, inaccurate or abusive data.
The service provider reserves the right, if necessary, to temporarily suspend access to WAMP for technical or maintenance reasons. The service provider commits to limit, to the maximum of his means, this type of interruption.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual property rights of the provider. These include, but are not limited to, its name, logo, software, database, images and graphics used, presentation and content of the application, accessible through the website or application.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, any form of exploitation of these elements is totally forbidden, including their reproduction and their communication to the public.
These general conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between the user and the provider relating to the use of the WAMP application.
The terms/titles used in these terms and conditions are for reference and convenience only. They do not affect the meaning or scope of the provisions they designate.
The provider reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, subject to prior notification to users. Continued use of the WAMP application after communication of the new version of the terms and conditions will indicate the express consent of the user to this new version.
These general conditions are subject to Belgian law.
Any dispute between the user and the provider will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
2. Privacy and personal data policy
WAMP respects your privacy and processes your personal data since you are using our Products and Services and/or because you have provided the data. Below, you’ll find a complete overview of the personal data we collect:
- First and surname
- Age & gender
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Golf Federation number
- Handicap Score
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, it may however prevent them from engaging in certain related activities.
How we use the collected information
WAMP collects and uses users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send relevant and marketing* e-mails
- Providing the services of the WAMP Products & Services
- Keeping track of the activities of users of the WAMP Products & Services
- Compile statistics after anonymizing the data
* If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, service information, etc. If, at any time, the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we have include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our website.
To compile analytics, like how often users visit our website and what pages they visit when they do so, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the website. We only use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve our website’s technical performance. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Social media buttons
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
Disclosure to third parties
WAMP may provide third parties with certain information to provide or improve the WAMP Products and Services. When we do so, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored by the WAMP Products & Services.
Overview, adjustment and removal of data
Users have the right to view, alter and remove the data stored. In short, we store and process data as long as you do not object. At any point, a request with regards to your data can be send to WAMP, including the following details:
- Request to access, correct, update or delete data we have stored about you.
- Request to cease or restrict processing of your data.
- Request to stop sharing data with third parties (in case of email, this can be done automatically by pressing the unsubscribe button in the newsletter email).
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the WAMP Products and Services, you accept this policy and the terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Products and Services. Your continued use of the WAMP Products and Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
WAMP / North Park Ventures bvba
Address: 223 Kleistraat, 2630 Aartselaar, Belgium